Andrew Ward R.S.Hom.
I offer a comprehensive homoeopathic medical service to the locality that includes:
- Full-time local practice - 4 days per week clinics
Local 24hr support.
I can always be contacted the same day. Local office and mobile numbers.
- Acute clinics: unique 15 minute appointments for acute conditions - £10. These can be booked or just first come first serve basis during day.
- 16 years full-time experience. This includes 14 years working within primary care in the NHS. This has given me a unique training and experience in recognising medical conditions and their treatment.
- Local NHS practice - St Margaret's Surgery. Referral only.
- Children's clinics - to help deal with the many problems and illnesses encountered by our kids. From eczema to asthma to autism.
- Vaccination advice. Sensible advice re. immunisation based on my own experience.
- Competitive rates - family rates. My fees reflect the degree of my training and experience. I am one of the most practically experienced homoeopaths in the country and have had the best possible training in the world.
- High success rates. In an audit of my practice 70% of my patients treated had a 60% or more improvement rating in their condition.
- Local talks and evening classes.
- Comprehensive website explaining homoeopathy and all the other aspects that I am involved with - training, courses etc.
Andrew Ward R.S.Hom practices at The Church St Practice on Monday am, all day Wednesday and Friday.
Adult 1st appointments are one and a quarter hours long and 40 minutes for follow-ups.
Children 1st appointments are one hour and half an hour respectively.
Based at the Church Street Practice in Bradford on Avon, I provide a service for South West England including Bath, Bristol, Trowbridge, Frome, Warminster, and the Wiltshire and North East Somerset area in general.
If you require any further information or wish to discuss any problems you may have, please contact the Church Street Practice on 01225 868282, or book in for a free 15 minute consultation.
Adult 1st: £60 Follow-up: £38
Child 1st: £45 Follow-up: £30
I have a strict cancellation policy that states: £20 charge for any appointment that is cancelled within 24 hours or is not attended.
It is really important that patients understand the disruption caused by missing appointments. The charge covers the costs and fees that I have to pay.
Clinic: 01225 868282
Office: 01225 862654
Mobile: 07736 183395
Web Site: http://www.homoeopathyuk.org